The Physician Alliance has developed the following educational resources to be used by the physicians’ clinical, office and billing staff to ensure compliance in rendering quality care, documenting and billing for the selected NYQA HEDIS measures best practices.
- The physician will understand the extent of concerns about the quality, cost & availability of health care services in the U.S.
- The physician will become familiar with national organizations addressing healthcare quality and learn the standards for development and use of performance (quality) measures. The physician will understand the potential benefits and limitations of performance measurement and pay-for-performance programs.
- The physician will learn about the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) P4P projects and be able to define the terms New York Quality Alliance (NYQA) and Physician Alliance (PA).
- The physician will understand Chartered Value Exchanges and the four cornerstones of value driven health care.
- The physicians will understand the specifics regarding the NYQA/PA and their role within the NYSDOH Grant.
- The physician will be educated regarding the 10 HEDIS measures that will be utilized in the NYSDOH P4P Grant including the specifications.
- The physician will be provided information regarding best practice guidelines for the selected measures including, where available, tools to facilitate provision of efficient effective care, complete documentation and accurate billing
CME Continuing Education
Pay for Performance
Click Thumbnail to View